The high transparency of VISION-LITE' provides perfect vision of objects. The vision of the observer through the glass is not affected by reflections from light or from the surrounding environment; the rendering and contrast of color is always clear.
The anti-reflective effect is achieved by providing an anti-reflective coating on both sides of the single glazed glass. have an anti-reflective coating. For double-glazed units, the anti-reflective coating is used on all four sides.
VISION-LITE low reflective glass is perfect for all applications that require maximum transparency and unimpaired vision through the glass.
- Show cabinets in museums and protective screens for paintings;
- Display units and shop fronts;
- Internal partitions (hospitals, control rooms, TV studios, etc.
- Signage or advertising panels for railroads, motorways, and airports, etc.
- Shopfronts and showrooms;
- Glazed zones in panoramic restaurants;
- Control towers, control rooms, and observation rooms;
- Screens to keep apart onlookers in terraced stadiums
VISION-LITE on DIAMANT substrate is available as follows:
- Semi VISION-LITE: Monolithic, low reflective coating on only one side and annealed glass
- Semi VISION-LITE II: Monolithic, low reflective coating on only one side and to be tempered glass
- STADIP VISION-LITE: Laminated low-reflective coating on both sides and annealed glass
- VISION-LITE II: Monolithic low reflective coating on both sides and to be tempered glass
PROCESSING AND INSTALLATION
VISION-LITE is a coated glass that is treated on both sides. It must be handled and installed in accordance with specific instructions.
- For horizontal interior applications (museum show cabinets, racks, tables, etc), safety measures must be taken to dodge frequent and over the top finger marks and the risk of scratching.
- The residual reflectance of VISION-LITE with two low reflective coated sides is very low (around 1%). It is however still visible under certain lighting conditions viewing angles and in certain surrounding environments. The residual reflectance depends on the angle from which it is viewed.
|Product||Light Transmittance LT (%)||Light Reflectance LR (%)|
|DIAMANT 8 mm||91||8|
|VISION-LITE STADIP PROTECT 44.2||96||1|
|VISION-LITE, 8 mm||98||1|