SageGlass controls the sunlight and heat entering a building, reducing energy consumption while improving the comfort and wellbeing of individuals. SageGlass can reduce the cooling load of a building by 20% and the requirements of HVAC by up to 30%. It's a smarter, more design solution than conventional sun controls, like mechanical shades of windows, blinds and louvres.
- The glazing remains transparent whatever color state, optimizing the natural light.
- Provides enhanced light, temperature and acoustic comfort.
- Respects the building design by eliminating the need for mechanical and/or fixed shading systems.
- Results in lower building energy consumption and thus lower energy bills.
- Control of color state can be automated and/or manual.
- The change of state is silent.
- ‘Plug & play’ installation, with no maintenance required.
For more information, visit our dedicated website sageglass.com