Switchable privacy glass
PRIVA-LITE is a smart glass that at the flick of a switch, instantly changes from transparent to translucent.
PRIVA-LITE is a laminated glass made with a liquid crystal film (LC) assembled between two or more plastic interlayers. The laminated glass integrates a white liquid crystal foil, which becomes transparent when applied with an electric current. It allows instant creation of a confidential area, while preserving the neighboring room's light transmission.
In addition to the ease of use and its impressive effect, this switchable privacy glass provides a high-tech and modern edge which brings a touch of professionalism to both offices and buildings.
How does Privacy glass work?
The properties of the glass are changed when an electrical current is applied transforming it from opaque to transparent almost instantly. Turning off the electric current causes the glass to return to its former opaque state. This smart glass can be controlled by a variety of applications, including remote controls, light sensors and wall switches, depending on your individual needs.
- Wall partitions and privacy windows
HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- Privacy partition between bedroom and bathroom
- Restaurant privacy partition
- Toilet doors
- Kitchen/living room partition
- Privacy on demand while keeping comfort for patients
- Easy low-maintenance cleaning to prevent spread of bacteria
SHOPS, MUSEUMS, EXHIBITIONS
- Switchable glass technologies can be used to highlight key elements.