PARSOL ULTRA GREY combines the appealing, high-glass look with conventional float glass processing flexibility.
PARSOL ULTRA GREY is suitable for a wide range of applications thanks to its diversity of processing options and broad range of thicknesses:
• Shower screens, bath screens
• Shower cubicles
• Splashbacks and cooker hood backs
• Partitions and dividers
• Wall panelling
• Internal doors
• Tables and shelves
• Cupboard and cabinet doors
• Spandrel areas
Colour IntensityColour Intensity
PARSOL ULTRA GREY's color and opacity intensify with its thickness, offering varying benefits across the range:
• 4 mm and 6 mm: vision control or privacy
When used between rooms, depending on the lighting, it is possible to observe the interior of a lighter room without seeing the viewer. The glass looks like black lacquered glass from the lighter side, providing a one way function.
• 6 mm and thicker: wall cladding or furniture
The glass is opaque enough to hide imperfections on a wall or to cover the front of a cabinet or wardrobe.
• 8 mm and 10 mm: Virtually opaque, "black" glass appearance
The glass has a stone-like, solid appearance that is reminiscent of onyx. These thicknesses broaden the range of applications.
PARSOL ULTRA GREY installation options and recommendations are identical to those of traditional float glass. For some applications, toughening or heat strengthening of the glass may be necessary to avoid the risk of breakage due to thermal stress.
PARSOL ULTRA GREY can be processed in the same manner as standard float glass:
- When toughened, the glass may be exposed to intense heat sources and high humidity areas, including the rear of the cooker hoods and the bathrooms
- It can be assembled in laminated glass for identical safety properties to the STADIP range
- Curved for a rounded shape
- Acid-etched or screen-printed to customise for decoration
Contact your Saint-Gobain sales representative to check the avaibility of each product in your country.
|Thickness||LT %||LR %|