Up to 18 meters
Within, borders are gradually dissolving and the room is overflowing with daylight. The broad glass facades look majestic on the outside.
Wherever the aim is to achieve an open, airy architecture with a connection between inside and outside, overlength glass panes are recommended. The scope of applications where Overlength glass panels can be used in construction is wide:
- Office buildings
- Conferences and exhibitions centres
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Hotels and restaurants
The standard types of float glass (DIAMANT and PLANICLEAR) and to-be-tempered solar control glass (COOL-LITE XTREME, COOL-LITE SKN) are available in Overlength sizes. The glass can also be processed, assembled and polished using the processing rules that are known from regular dimensions.
Saint-Gobain is your preference partner for helping create façades with Overlength glazing, offering a powerful network of processors.
All is possible with Overlength panels :
- Pre-cuts and processed edges (arrised, cut or polished)
- Curved glass
- Pre-tensioned glass as toughened safety glass, also with heat-soak test
- Lamination for safety glass
- Design glass using colored or decorative foils
- Single or various colored patterned ceramic digital printing
- Enamelling on the entire surface