EGLAS is a glass solution that emits radiant heat which is regulated electronically. EGLAS prevents structural maintenance and vision issues related to condensation or snow. It is available as double or triple glazing and laminated safety glass (for indoor use).
- Double or triple glazing, where heating, snow removal or anti-condensation properties are required e.g. façades, roofing, verandas, security glazing...
Internal (laminated version)
- Partitions, screens, glass floors
- The power intensity and the glass dimensions are determined, depending on the application and the required functionality (heating, snow removal, anti-condensation).
- High transparency and light transmission.
- All the radiant heating efficiency and thermal comfort, without the feeling of 'cold wall'.
- Eliminating condensation and the growth of moulds on frames.
- Reduces the risk of snowfall and ice damage on the roofs, by preventing a build-up.
- Positive ecological impact-energy optimisation and maintenance reduction.
- Significant economic impact – a lighter architectural structure and a cost reduction.
Size: from 300 x 300 mm to 2170 x 4000 mm (2470 x 4800 mm by arrangement)
- 16 mm for insulated version
- 9 mm for laminated version
|Standard composition (double glazed panel|
|Power per m2 of glass||From 0 to 600 W/m2|
Even without the heating element, E-Glas is one of the best insulating glass united on the market.
*spectrophotometric data are given with a +-2% tolerance.
Handling & Processing
E-GLAS must be glazed by approved installers.
The glass is made cut to size. Further cutting or drilling is not possible.
The power supply wire is pulled out from one of the edges, at least 150 mm away from an end.