- Aesthetic: with a very subtly colored edge of the glass, DIAMANT features a pale blue appearance instead of greenish as for regular glass.
- Optimum transparency: due to its perfect clarity, DIAMANT allows the genuine colour of display items to be seen and excellent vision quality when viewing through the glass.
- Unfiltered natural light: get into building interiors. A room, its decoration, and objects can achieve maximum effect with optimal light and undistorted colours.
- Fast energy transmission: for systems allowing the usage of solar energy or a large gain of solar power.
- Reduction of glazing heating and thermal breakage risks, due to lower energy absorption than PLANICLEAR. The range of COOL-LITE on the Diamant substrate is available on order.
For all residential or commercial applications that require high transparency, simple aesthetics and optical brilliance, DIAMANT is suitable for :
- Windows, bay windows
- Interior design or decorating
- Shop windows and display cabinets
Thicknesses available : 4, 6, 10, 12, 15, 19 mm
Standard dimension is 6000 x 3210 mm.
Sizes available up to 18000 mm x 3200 mm
Saint-Gobain Glass Glass reserves the right to change product performance features without notice or obligation. Contact your Saint-Gobain sales representative to check the avaibility in your country.
|Thickness||Light Transmission (%)||Solar Factor g||Shading SC||LRe (%)|